- March - Chicago, IL
- April - Chicago, IL
- May - New York City
We'll teach you how to:
- Get past the common mistakes people make when pitching
- Understand the Psychology of listening and speaking in person and on zooms
- Build your personal presence and communication style
- Learn how your energy, tone of voice and non-verbal ques impact your audience's engagement
- Gain strategies to help structure your pitches & most importantly, PRACTICE PITCHING in front of your peers in the workshop.
- Each pitch delivery exercise will help you build skills and confidence in an environment that supports and challenges you.
This one-day intensive workshop was designed by expert coaches, and communicators Meaghan Kane and Phyllis Dealy.
Meaghan Kane Benjamin
Meaghan is an entrepreneur and executive communication coach specializing in elevating human connection, leadership, and partnership through communication strategies founded on listening, storytelling & brain-coupling techniques that promote connection; confidence in desired outcomes.
Phyllis Schaeffler Dealy
Phyllis is a three-time entrepreneur, creative strategist, coach, and facilitator with 25+ years leading brand and communication strategy, developing multi-platform campaigns, building digital and live with event brand experiences, and helping organizations build sustainable and culture-shifting product innovation systems.